Sustainable Attitude For Environment in Adult Education
Six partners from Slovakia, Latvia, Sweden, Lithuania, Estonia and the Netherlands have started Erasmus+ Strategic partnership project „Sustainable Attitude For Environment in Adult Education“ 01/09/2019 – 31/08/2021 – Agreement No. 2019-1-LT01-KA204-060634
Project is aimed at developing and extending competencies for adults educators and staff who support adults in sustainability in a broad sense of challenges of environment and climate changes with a focus on less consumption, zerowaste movement, healthy lifestyle, influence of physical activity on the physical and mental health and quality of life, active citizenship.
More specific objectives of this project are the following:
- To prepare manual for adult educators based on sustainable development goals which includes, among others, skills to lead a healthier life, knowledge about equitable and sustainable consumption, the promotion of gender equality, awareness about environmentally friendly transport and energy efficiency, as well as the promotion of sustainable, inclusive economic growth.
- To provide material for adults learners aimed at raising their awareness on sustainable development ideas.
- S.A.F.E (Sustainable Atittude For Environment) case study in adult education Final Case study to Publish
- S.A.F.E manual for adult educators; O2 – manual_final
- S.A.F.E material for adults IO 3 MATERIAL Cards
- S.A.F.E. participatory photography IO 4 Participatory photography Toolkit for adult educators All photos with desciption you could analyse and download via this link http://www.projectsforyou.eu/bwg_gallery/participatory-photography/ Below you can see photo slides:
The outputs are targeted at providing opportunities for adults educators to strengthen and improve their competencies in sustainability topic. Adult educators‘ daily work with adults in this topic will ensure development of the common quality of life and thus give social, economic and ecological benefits to the participating countries. It is expected that project will induce participants‘ deeper interest in one of the sustainable issues and, after a while, encourage them to active citizenship.
The project will contribute to strengthening international cooperation and experience on promoting sustainable development ideas. Project results are expected to bring a step further in the process of strengthening sustainability approach in partner countries as well as in all Europe.
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.