Empowering migrant women through building entrepreneurship skills
focused on language skills and education. Migrant women need support in their integration in the labor market.
The project is focused on developing migrant women competencies and their successful integration into socio-economic life.
Three partners from Sweden, Italy and the Netherlands have started Erasmus+ Strategic partnership project “Empowering migrant women through building entrepreneurship skills” No 2020-1-NL01-KA204-064642
2020-09-01 – 2022-08-31
Objectives of the project are:
– To improve employability, social integration and civic engagement of migrant women through development of entrepreneurship competencies;
– To encourage social integration of migrant women through social participation and mentoring;
Direct target groups:
– migrant women (especially the most vulnerable groups: non-Western migrant women and migrant women with a low educational level),
– adult educators working with migrant women
Intellectual outputs will include:
– Migrant women mentoring program aimed to share experiences of successful female migrants with newcomers and to encourage their integration and social participation by providing
aspirational role models, practical advice and psychological support
– MOOC “Migrant women integration in labor market” aimed to improve professional skills for migrant women, increase their participation in the activities leading to employment and
building key competences necessary for successful economic integration in the host society.
– Handbook for social workers and adult educators working with migrant women aimed to tailor their programs to the educational and professional goals of migrant women.
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.